Have you set your Facebook Timeline Up Yet?
If you are like me and have been so busy that the new Facebook Timeline has just passed you by then you might find this quick video tutorial helpful.
The image size that I used was 1200px by 440 pixels
Here are a few tips to help you maximise your new found social media toy!
- Use your image real estate wisely. Why not create 5-6 different marketing images that you can rotate strategically to market your business, your events, your products and services and your brand
- Note that this photo is public so be smart and don’t but your last Christmas party hilarious photos up there unless you want your clients or prospective clients to see them [or maybe grandma who maybe hanging out on facebook too]
- Use high res quality photos otherwise they tend to pixelate
- Use photos the represent your brand and your personality – people want to get to know you through your photos
- Experiment and see which ones get the most response
The rest of the timeline is pretty self explanatory. I would be really interested to hear your thoughts of the new timeline and how you are strategically using it for your business to build relationships and direct people to your business and your area of expertise.
If you enjoyed this tutorial please like, leave a comment and share with your friends.
Have a fantastic Christmas