As mentioned in the video I had not been using Linkedin to build relationships and to network for business up until early this year after listening to Lewis Howes on stage at Ali Brown’s event last November.
So when he launched Linkedinfluence earlier on this year I did not hesitate to purchase it so that I could learn how to use this powerful networking tool in my business.
- Since doing the course my connections have grown from about 75 to nearly 500.
- I am on page 1 for my keyword in both Australia and Global in my area of influence – when I did not even exist on any pages prior to that.
- I have been approached for JV opportunities through networking with likeminded people in groups [which I had never done before]
- I have found a service provider for our business on the other side of the world which I never would have found had I not started networking on this platform.
- I have also been invited to ‘industry events’ as a special guest because of being found on page one on Linkedin.
Linkedin is so much more powerful than I gave it credit for and I wanted you to have the opportunity to learn how to dominate your ‘niche’ or ‘ industry’ with the help of Lewis Howes who is an expert on maximising your business and networking of this fantastic platform.
Lewis Howes has just relaunched Linkedinfluence for only $97. And I highly recommend that if you want to learn how to get the best from this platform – to implement his strategies…why? Because they work.
To find out more about the course you can watch his video here.
If you h ave any friends that use Linkedin a lot for business please feel free to share this blog post and if you have any questions at all please feel free to leave a comment below and I will be happy to answer or get Lewis to pop by and help out.
Thank you to ‘WNA’ Women’s Network Australia for choosing me to be the cover girl for the latest Working Women magazine. Click on the image below if you want to find out more about this amazing women’s network. http://www.womensnetwork.com.au
Also keep your eye out for our next blog post as Steve Brossman and I have something really exciting to share with you that is going to help you with your business marketing online and offline. Has something to do with ‘bite size chunks’ and you are going to be amazed at the bite size price!
Including our brand new FREE report on
’61 ways to use video to market your business’!
Have a great weekend.
CEO, Social Media Woman
Magnetic Digital Marketing