PurseStrings – Amanda Stevens & Thomas Jordan
Australian Book Launch 16 Nov 2011
What you will find in this book:
- Inside the mind of an agency person and why it is not always the consumer who is top of mind when creating their marketing campaigns
- Why creating one piece of creative to speak to all women 18-60 is the definition of insanity
- What Amanda Steven’s researched, tested and found to be the best way to find out what women REALLY want, THINK and CONNECT with when making a purchase
- How to become the ‘topic’ of conversation over dinner and lunch
- Plus the 4 different pillars and how to market to them
I got my copies the other day and I could not put the book down. The statistics alone amazed me. Because my target market is women entrepreneurs it really opened my eyes to how very different their buying behaviour was and how I could vastly improve my products, communication and networking points for reaching my community of SheExperts.
If you target women in any shape or form then PurseStrings is a must read. I have since added two more business models tot he SheExperts expansion purely from reading the insights into my target market within this book.
If you would like to get your copy of the book click on the image above or you can get it on Amazon by clicking here.